Austrian Boat Show – BOOT TULLN
7th till 10th march 2019
Opening hours: 10.00 - 18.00
More spectacular than ever before!
Boat lovers have known for decades:
• The biggest and most comprehensive boat show in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
• The next stop after „BOOT Düsseldorf“
• Over 380 exhibitors from Europe and overseas
• A proven crowd-puller, drawing 50.000 visitors from Austria and CEE each year
• Exciting product debuts, infotainment and a top-notch event programme
• Proven competence and flexibility
• Ideal price/performance ratio
• Full range of services
Tulln an der Donau is the place to be!
Competences of the Austrian Boat Show – Boot Tulln:
• Sailing: sailing boats, sailing yachts, catamarans, trimarans, dinghy, premium sailing schools
• Motorboats: motoryachts, motorboats, electricboats, rubberboats, premium motorboat schools
• Diving: diving equipment, diving territories, international travel destinations, educations,
• Paddling: kayaks, canoes, stand up paddling
• Tourism: Information of the world´s top water sports destinations, marinas, worldwide
• Equipment: boat facilities, boat equipment, water sports apparel
Exhibition hall 3 – Lower Austria’s largest exhibition hall!
Exhibition hall 7 – restaurant
• New: exhibition hall 3 constructed with 6,500 m² of exhibition space
Perfectly fitted out: lights at a height of 11 meters and roof ridge at 17 meters
• New: exhibition hall 3, focusing on motoryachts, motorboats and electric boats
• New: exhibition hall 7 restaurant constructed with 500 seats
• New: conference rooms for talks, presentations and infotainment shows
• New: design of the main entrance with checkrooms
• New: walkways between halls for use in any weather
• New: sanitary facilities with toilets for disabled people
The Austrian Boat Show – BOOT TULLN continues its success story!
The biggest and most comprehensive boat and water sports trade fair in Central and Eastern Europe
The trade fair city Tulln on the Danube has been presenting the Austrian Boat Show for 45 years. More than 45,000 visitors with substantial purchasing power come each year from Austria and abroad to enjoy the attractions of the trade fair and its host city.
For 2019 BOOT TULLN promises even more excitement, more show and more enthusiasm – a trade fair of the highest order.
Competence centres and theme halls:
The Austrian Boat Show – BOOT TULLN 2019 will offer not only a comprehensive and wide-ranging programme, it will also be organised in terms of themes.
Hall 3 – The new motor boat centre
In Hall 3 a huge presentation of motor boats, motors and appropriate equipment will await the trade fair visitors.
Fishing boats, sport boats, water skiing boats, racing boats, power boats, walk around boats, offshore boats, day cruisers and family cruisers, motor yachts, console boats - centre console boats, excursion boats, working boats, displacement boats ....
Hall 4 and Hall 5 – The sailing competence centre of the Austrian Boat Show
Sailing is the major theme of Halls 4 and 5. From Optimists to Star boats: everything there is to know about dinghies, catamarans, trimarans, sailing for beginners and professionals. For those who long for distant shores, charter experts will offer fulfilment and provide show visitors with information about dream tours – top locations, boats and people all the way to the South Seas.
Hall 6 – NEW: Stand Up Paddling - A special area will be set up for the new trend sport on the Boot Tulln
The perfect introduction to the new trend sport of the summer, the Stand Up Paddling, those interested can now experience on the boat Tulln. The currently fastest growing sport in the world offers a new and fascinating facet in the colorful world of water sports.
Hall 6 – “Pure Nature”– canoes, kayaks, folding boats, rowboats & co.
Is there anything more appealing than setting out in a boat on your holidays to explore new places, to make river tours, to paddle along coastlines or simply to discover a beautiful lake? Canoes, kayaks, folding boats and rowboats – that is the theme of Hall 6 – Here you can get full information about these different types of boats. From 7 kg lightweights to folding canoes and folding boats for expeditions!
Hall 6 – Equipment as far as the eye can see
Austria’s biggest offering of equipment for yachts and boats will be housed in Hall 6. Boat equipment, boat electronics, motors, technical equipment, high quality functional clothing, marina equipment and much more ....
Hall 8 – Everything to meet the needs of divers
Divers will not be able to resist BOOT TULLN. The big consumer show for sport diving will be located in Hall 8. Exhibitors will present all the latest developments in diving equipment, underwater photography and international travel destinations.
Hall 10 – “Sailing Yachts”
The berth for big sailing ships up to over 50 feet at the Austrian Boat Show is traditionally the “Niederösterreich Halle” (Lower Austria Hall).
Info & Facts
Messe Tulln GmbH
A-3430 Tulln, Messegelände