at the Austrian Boat Show – BOOT TULLN
The success of the No. 1 diving fair in Austria continues! The Austrian Boat Show, the biggest and most important water sports fair in Austria and CEE. The new concept of Austria's diving fair offers an unique platform in the diving industry.
Take advantage of this crowd puller to present everything underwater-related at BOOT TULLN 2023.
• The only diving platform in Austria and CEE
• An proven crowd puller, drawing 50.000 visitors
• BOOT TULLN - "Next Stop" after BOOT Düsseldorf
• Successful new hall concept
• Complete brand diversity presented under one roof
• Divers' action stage – travel reports, lectures and new products
• Crowd puller: free discovery diving area
• Widely advertised throughout Austria and CEE
- Large format posters, TV and radio
- Massive print campaign in newspapers, magazines and trade publications
- Special interest and Internet marketing activities
- Internet presence on the largest diving platform
• Ideal price/performance ratio
• Complete booth arrangements for diving centers, travel agencies and diving schools
• Proven competence and flexibility
• Full range of services
• Tourism regions
• Tour operators/diving trips/diving safaris
• Diving schools
• Diving centers
• Underwater photography
• Basic and further education
"The diving hall has a very high quality, all facets of the diving industry were covered! We are looking forward to next year in the new diving hall," Christian Wendt from Atlantis Berlin.
"The diving hall has developed very positively. As an Austrian, I am particularly happy to be able to represent the Mares and SSI brands! Thanks to Messe Tulln for the support for Safer Shorelines. Further information is available at www.safershorelines.com," says Dieter Heinz from Mares and SSI.
"The atmosphere in the diving hall is excellent. Since we are an Austrian company, the Austrian Boat Show – Boot Tulln is an important platform for us to be present at on the Austrian diving market," Georg Kerschner, Camaro – Erich Roiser GmbH.
"This is the first year we have attended Boot Tulln, and we had a very positive experience at the fair. For us, it is also important to be networked with other diving exhibitors. We were warmly welcomed here, so we will be back next year. The exhibitor evening was wonderful, and we would like to thank you for it," Julia Dupper, Dive Sticker.
"It was our first time at Boot Tulln this year. We want to make Wiro Dive better known in Austria and Boot Tulln is the ideal platform for us," Bettina Kohlsdorf, Wiro Dive.
"This year was our first time as an exhibitor at Boot Tulln, and we are really pleasantly surprised by what a positive and interested industry audience we met here – we are quite satisfied," Martina Natural, H2O – Diving Academy.
"We had very interested trade visitors and obtained several booking inquiries as well as new customer contacts. The atmosphere in the diving hall is very good, the organisation is perfect, and we will be returning next year," Christine Gstöttner, fish & trips.
"For us it is very important to be present at the Austrian Boat Show – Boot Tulln. We had very good customer conversations, there were interested trade visitors, and we were able to make new customer contacts," Andreas Brustmann, CCR Tecdive.
“Overall, it has been very positive – we have made new customer contacts and held interesting discussions. All in all, there is a very good and positive atmosphere here in Tulln," Michael Blüml, scubatraining.at.
"The diving hall has a nice mix and is very well organised. Boot Tulln has a great catchment area, not only for Austria, but also for the whole CEE region," Herbert Gfrörer, Taucher.net.
Info & Facts
Messe Tulln GmbH
A-3430 Tulln, Messegelände